United States Postal Service (USPS) Price Changes for Priority Mail - Effective September 7, 2014
The following provides an overview of the USPS® price changes. Find more Postal News on our Postal Information site, read our Postal News blog, and visit Rates and Updates for update instructions.
Priority Mail Changes:
- Commercial Base Price (CBP): Some prices for Priority Mail Letters, Large Envelopes, Parcels and Regional Box C are reduced on average by 0.9 percent
- Retail: Some Priority Mail Retail prices have a modest increase; an average of 1.7 percent
Examples of Priority Mail Changes:
Note: The price changes vary by price cell and price tier.
For more information:
- Cost for USPS Rate Updates on My Meter
- Operational Changes Related to Rate and Software Updates
- Rates and Software Update FAQs
TIP: Use the USPS Postage Calculator to easily look up domestic and international retail prices.