Select Spatial Manager to view and edit the global settings for your
Web Map Tile
Note: The WMTS configuration file WMTSConfiguration is preconfigured and
located in the Configuration directory under the root repository. For
example, a default installation will place the WMTS configuration file at
Although you can use a WebDAV tool to copy the WMTS configuration file from the repository then
upload the modified file, manual editing of this file should only be done by advanced users who
require functionality that is not supported by the current version of Spatial Manager. Unexpected results may occur when using a manually edited configuration
file with Spatial Manager.
Service Identification Settings
The service parameters define the base WMTS
- Online resource / Service URL
- The HTTP URL (user-accessible endpoint) for your WMTS service, formatted as
http://server:port/rest/Spatial/WMTS. In most cases, it
will be as defaulted by the installer, the hostname of your machine and the URL path
(rest/Spatial/WMTS) and there is no need to change this. You need to change this URL only
- Using a proxy around your Spectrum Spatial server. The URL should be changed to point to
- A Spectrum Spatial load-balanced environment where the URL should point to your load
- The human-readable name of the WMTS service.
- A description of the WMTS service, such as what type of features or content your service
provides. For example, it can include the version of Spectrum Spatial to use. This information
can be used by GetCapabilities.
- Words or phrases that describe your WMTS
This information can be used by GetCapabilities.
- Any fees associated with access and use of the service.
- Access constraints
- Any constraints regarding access and use of the service.
Service Provider Settings
Optional information can be supplied for the WMTS service provider.
- Provider name / Organization
- The name of the individual or organization that is providing the WMTS service.
- Provider site
- The provider's website address.
- Contact info
- This information includes contact name and job title, email address, mailing address, fax
and phone number.
- The role of the contact; for example, OGC Services Administrator.
- Contact instructions
- The provider's preferred method of contact, such as email.
- Hours of service
- Availability information for the WMTS service.