Location Intelligence Stages
- Find Nearest – Locates the points of interest (POI) that are nearest to a given
- Query Spatial Data – Allows you to query a spatial database using MI SQL functions that can, for example, search for a point within a
- Read Spatial Data – Allows you to access spatial data in a variety of
commonly-used spatial data formats using MI SQL functions.
- Spatial Calculator – Performs string and geometry conversions as well a variety
of calculations on spatial data, such as determining the area of a polygon or
distance between two points.
- Spatial Union – Returns a geometry object which represents the union of two input geometry objects.
- Write Spatial Data – Allows you to insert data into a named table or update
data in a named table as output of a job. You can also delete data.
- Closest Site – Determines which sites are closest to a given
- Point In Polygon – Determines whether or not a location resides in a