Online Bill Pay (My Account)
You can change the credit card or debit card information associated with Online Bill Pay using your My Account profile. Follow these steps:
- Sign in to My Account
- Click View and Pay Bills
- On the next page, navigate to the My Payment Profiles screen where you can add, modify or remove payment information. Learn how to add a Payment Profile and manage the credit cards and/or bank accounts you use to pay open invoices.
Note: Credit cards may not be used for Purchase Power®. See Paying Your Purchase Power Invoice.
Recurring Payments - credit or debit card charges (including postage account charges on E700, K700 & K7M0 models)
It is possible that not all of your invoices are paid through Online Bill Pay. When automatic credit or debit* card payments are made directly to Pitney Bowes without using our online bill payment service, call to update your records.
Important: If you choose to change your automatic credit or debit card payments to Online Bill Pay, call us to make sure the systematic credit card payment is canceled in order to avoid duplicate charges.
- Lease accounts: 1-800-732-7222
- Rental accounts: 1-800-228-1071
- Postage accounts (E700, K700 & K7M0 customers only): 1-800-243-7800
* Important: We cannot accept debit cards for postage account charges - even if they have the Visa or MasterCard logos on them - due to USPS® regulations. While the debit cards may work at first, future charges may not go through.
Learn what credit cards are accepted for payment of Pitney Bowes bills.