Updating your Credit / Debit Card Information
When credit or debit card information (e.g., expiration date or billing address) changes, update your payment profile to avoid delays in processing your payment. Depending on what credit card information you want to change, read about Online Bill Pay and Recurring Payments below.
Online Bill Pay (My Bills)
You can change the credit card or debit card information associated with your PB Online Bill Pay profile through My Payment Profiles.
- Sign in to My Account
- Click View and Pay Bills
- Navigate to the My Payment Profiles screen where you can add, modify or remove payment information.
Enrolling in Online Bill Pay makes paying your PB invoices fast, easy and secure. Learn how you can enroll to make payments online.
Note: Credit cards may not be used to pay Purchase Power invoices.
Recurring credit or debit card charges (including postage account charges on E700, K700 & K7M0 models)
It's possible that not all of your invoices are paid through Online Bill Pay. When automatic credit or debit* card payments are made directly to Pitney Bowes without using our online bill payment service, please call to update your records.
Important: If you choose to change your automatic credit or debit card payments to Online Bill Pay, please call us to make sure the systematic credit card payment is canceled in order to avoid duplicate charges.
- Lease accounts dial: 1-800-732-7222
- Rental accounts dial: 1-800-228-1071
- Postage accounts (E700, K700 & K7M0 customers only) dial: 1-800-243-7800
* Important: We cannot accept debit cards for postage account charges - even if they have the Visa or MasterCard logos on them - due to USPS regulations. While the debit cards may work at first, future charges may not go through.