Troubleshooting a Blank Display on the N500 Scale
When the N500 has a blank display, try the following steps in order until the problem is resolved:
- Press any button or platter on the scale; it may be in sleep mode.
- Check and follow the power cord under the scale to the wall outlet; ensure it is plugged into a known good outlet (try plugging directly to a wall outlet if possible).
- Unplug small power cord from the front bottom of the scale.
- Remove rate card and snap firmly back into place.
- Place the platter back on top of the scale and re-plug the power cord into the front bottom.
- If there is still no display, replace the scale.
Updated: April 13, 2011