Products affected: DM300c™, DM400c™, DM450c™, DM475™
The Waste Tray Full, Ink Tank Full or similar message indicates your ink system has reached capacity. Your ink waste pad needs to be replaced. Your equipment will not operate until you replace the ink waste pad and clear your system error message.
- You must replace your waste ink pad before attempting to clear this message
- After replacing the waste ink pad, follow these steps to clear the Waste Tray Full system error message:
- Select Menu and Page Down
- Select Maintenance
- Select Replace Waste Tank
- Select OK, I Understand
- Select Yes, Tray is Replaced
- Verify that your machine is operational by running two or three $0 dollar stamps.
IMPORTANT: Upon receiving the message Tank/Tray Full, first follow these instructions: Replacing the Ink Waste Tray on DM300-DM475 (Video).