USPS rates increase on January 17th for the following competitive products:
- Priority Mail Express
- Priority Mail
- First-Class Package Service
- Parcel Select
- Standard Post
- Extra Services
- Return Services
- Mailer Services
- Recipient Services
- A new version of ConnectRight Mailer containing all USPS changes will be released with a live update the week prior to January 17th. From the ConnectRight Mailer tool bar select “Help\Check for Updates”. You will need to accept and install the live update. Presort mailings produced beginning January 11th with a mailing date of January 17th or later, will use the new rates and postage statements.
- A SmartMailer update disk containing the new postage statements will reach you prior to January 17th.
- SmartMailer will no longer support First-Class Package Service (Parcels).
- First-Class postage statements are being updated.
Note: that SmartMailer has been replaced by the new ConnectRight™ Mailer. For information on ConnectRight™ Mailer, visit us here.
- No Longer Supported