A Reserve Account is a deposit account used to fund postage on your Pitney Bowes meter. Funds are held in an FDIC-insured account at The Pitney Bowes Bank, Inc. and earn interest in the form of postage credits based on the average daily balance.
Need a deposit coupon?
Send your deposit to the address below using this Reserve Account Deposit Coupon. Be sure to add your Postage Account number to the coupon.
How do I activate a Reserve Account?
- Print, complete and fax back this Tax Payer Identification Form.
- Send this Reserve Account Deposit Coupon along with your initial deposit to the appropriate address below. Be sure to add your Postage Account number to the coupon.
PO Box 223648
Pittsburgh, PA 15250-2648
Attn: PO Box 223648
500 Ross Street Suite 154-0460
Pittsburgh, PA 15262-0001
How do I deposit additional funds into my Reserve Account?
There are several ways to deposit funds into your Reserve Account:
- Use our Scheduled Pay option to schedule electronic deposits at set intervals (monthly, weekly, semi-monthly), or when the balance reaches a minimum threshold defined by you. See instructions for setting up Scheduled Pay.
- Mail your check with the Reserve Account Deposit Coupon. To make future payments easier to track, order a free, personalized payment coupon book within My Account.
- Deposit into your account directly using Fed Wire or ACH Credit.