USPS Proposes Price Changes to Priority Mail for September 7, 2014
- Some prices for Priority Mail Letters, Large Envelopes, & Parcels CBP and Regional Box C CBP have been reduced on average by 0.9 percent.
- Some Priority Mail Retail prices have had a modest increase, an average of 1.7%.
- Priority Mail Express International service is now available to Lebanon.
Examples of Domestic Price Changes
- The price changes vary by price cell and price tier.
If approved, the new pricing would take effect September 7, 2014. For more details, visit our Postal Blog.
- Cost for USPS Rate Change Updates
- Operational Changes Related to Rate and Software Updates
- Rates and Software Update FAQs
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Price Changes
TIP: Use the USPS Postage Calculator to easily look up domestic and international retail prices.