Products affected: DM100®i, DM200L™, DM125™ and DM225™
Normal presets are the default conditions on your meter that you define with your most commonly used values, such as postage rates and class. These normal preset values will be the default state on your mailing system when it is first powered on or after it awakens from "sleep" mode. You can set the class according to your needs, such as First Class, Priority Mail, Parcel Post.
Watch this video to learn how to create a First-Class Letter Normal Preset on your DM100-DM225.
Follow these steps to create a First-Class Letter Normal Preset:
- From the Home screen, select Class
- Select US Domestic
- Set up a class of mail - e.g., select 1st Class followed by Letter, followed by Done
- Confirm that the screen now shows the correct class
- To Save, press the Custom Presets key
- Select Define Normal Preset
- Select Yes: store preset
- Select Continue
- On the Custom Presets screen, press your Home key
- When the system returns to your Home screen, your Normal preset has been created and is ready to use
Visit How to create Custom Presets on the DM100-DM225 for more information about presets on your mailing system.