- Sign into My Account
- From the main page, select View & Pay Bills
- Under the 'Billing Date' column, click the link to view the associated bill or statement
- Use the check-boxes to select the invoice or statement you wish to pay
- Click the 'Pay' button and follow the prompts for completing your secure payment. Click 'See Details' on lease statements to view/pay by schedule. Note: Postage by Phone or Reserve statements are view-only and cannot be paid online.
If you do not see your invoice in View & Pay Bills, follow the on-screen instructions to enroll your Pitney Bowes account. Once you update your profile with your PB accounts, you can efficiently manage your billing and payment information in one location.
Learn how to add or modify a Payment Profile and manage the bank accounts and/or credit cards you use to pay open invoices.
More helpful tools with Online Bill Pay - View & Pay Bills:
- Check invoice due dates and online payment history
- Schedule payments for the date you choose, up to three days prior to the invoice due date
- Pay your Pitney Bowes bills with a bank account or major credit card (Note: Credit cards may not be used for Purchase Power®. See Paying Your Purchase Power Invoice)
- View and print up to 18 months of historical bills
- Schedule recurring payments for your lease or rental
- Define your invoice delivery preferences for your lease or rental
For additional assistance, chat with a billing specialist Monday-Friday 8am-8pm Eastern Time.