- Check invoice due dates and online payment history
- Schedule payments for the date you choose, up to three days prior to the invoice due date
- Pay your Pitney Bowes bills with a bank account or major credit card (Note: Credit cards may not be used for Purchase Power®. See Paying Your Purchase Power Invoice)
- View and print up to 18 months of historical bills
- Schedule recurring payments for your lease or rental
- Define your invoice delivery preferences for your lease or rental
Enrollment in Online Bill Pay is a two-step registration process:
- Enrollment requires an active My Account profile. Once registered, sign in.
- From the My Account main page, select View and Pay Bills. Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll the Pitney Bowes account(s) you want to manage online. Once you add your Pitney Bowes accounts within View & Pay Bills, you can easily access invoices and statements.
- On the View & Pay Bills screen, select the invoice or statement you wish to pay
- Click "Pay Now" and follow the prompts for completing your secure payment
From the View & Pay Bills section, navigate to the My Payment Profiles screen where you can add, modify or remove payment information. Learn how to add a Payment Profile and manage the bank accounts and/or credit cards you use to pay open invoices.
For additional assistance, chat with a billing specialist Monday-Friday 8am-8pm Eastern Time.