Online Bill Pay
Online Bill Pay allows you to manage your Pitney Bowes accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, right from your desktop. With Online Bill Pay you can:
- Check invoice due dates and online payment history
- Schedule payments for the date you choose, up to three days prior to the invoice due date
- Pay your Pitney Bowes bills with a bank account or major credit card (at this time, we do not accept credit card as a form of payment for Purchase Power® accounts)
- View and print up to 18 months of historical invoices
- Schedule recurring payments for your lease or rental
- Define your invoice delivery preferences for your lease or rental
Enrollment in Online Bill Pay is a two-step registration process:
- Enrollment requires an active My Account profile. Once registered, log in.
- From the My Account home page, select View and Pay Bills. Follow the instructions to enroll the Pitney Bowes account(s)* you want to pay online.
*You will need the account number from the first page of your invoice. Additional assistance is available to you from within Online Bill Pay should you have any questions.