- Check invoice due dates and online payment history
- Schedule payments for the date you choose, up to three days prior to the invoice due date
- Pay your Pitney Bowes bills with a bank account or major credit card (Note: Credit cards may not be used for payment of Purchase Power® accounts)
- View and print up to 18 months of historical invoices
- Schedule recurring payments for your lease or rental
- Define your invoice delivery preferences for your lease or rental
Enrollment in Online Bill Pay is a two-step registration process:
- Enrollment requires an active My Account profile. Once registered, log in.
- From the My Account home page, select View and Pay Bills. Follow the on-screen instructions to enroll the Pitney Bowes account(s)* you want to pay online.
*You will need the account number from the first page of your invoice. Review Understanding Your Pitney Bowes Account Numbers for detailed information.
Additional assistance is available within My Account should you have any questions.