Products affected: Ascent™ and SendSuite® Xpress
Before you begin:
All updates are available via electronic download only. Install IntelliLink® Desktop today to keep your system ready for Rate Change.
USPS Intelligent Mail® package barcode (IMpb) - IMpb Information
Rate Change Update Information:
- UPS® Rate Change - effective December 29, 2014
- FedEx Rate Change - effective January 5, 2015
- Spee-Dee Rate Change - effective January 5, 2015
- Canada Post Rate Change - effective January 12, 2015
- USPS Rate Change - effective September 7, 2014
- Troubleshoot issues with updating
Note: You must be at Ascent v9.2x or SendSuite Xpress v2.2x to perform this update. Check your system software version, then follow these instructions:
- UPS 2015 Rate Change Installation Instructions
- UPS Rate Change Information
- UPS 2015 Rate Change Installation Instructions (Canada)
There is no FedEx Update for your shipping system from Pitney Bowes. Updates to FedEx Rates and Services can be obtained through the FSMS Demand Download.
Note: Your Ascent Canada System should be on version 3.38 or higher to install the Rate Change Update.
Note: Your system should be on Ascent version 9.10 / SendSuite Xpress version 2.10 to install the Rate Change Update.
- Check your system software version
- USPS Rate Update Installation Instructions
- USPS Price Change Information
- Check your system software version - Ascent and SendSuite Xpress
Note: Information applies to Ascent™ Multi-Carrier Package Management (T199, T197, T196); SendSuite® Xpress (T299).